Competitive pay + commission + company car
Bristol – (Office – Aust, Bristol)
Concept Environmental Solutions has grown rapidly since it’s inception and are always looking for passionate, knowledgeable staff to fulfill the ever-growing demand for water and air hygiene. Concept are proud to provide a superior service to their customers.
Concept are currently looking for an enthusiastic, highly skilled and experienced Contracts Manager to help with the day to day running and management of the Companies Water Hygiene contracts division. You must have a current background in commercial water hygiene, water treatment and Legionella with a contract’s management account management or sales background. Reporting to the Contracts Director, the role will focus on ensuring that the contract division is operating to its full capacity, profitably, ensuring that all work is complete each month.
The role will work to provide support to the Contracts admin team, the account managers and service technicians. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and management ability. Strong communication is key to the role as well as a commercial awareness and technical understanding.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
Increasing Concept Environmental Solutions’ market share by sales growth, attaining profit contribution and maximising revenue through dedicated account management of both existing and new accounts along with co-ordination and management of Account managers and Service Technicians.
Ensure that all work is carried out to the satisfaction of the client and in accordance with company procedures. (driven by both the LCA commitments and company standards.)
Technical and Commercial support
Provide technical and commercial support to clients and employees
- Review content in reports and paperwork and addressing technical shortcomings.
- Provide comments for bacteriological and closed circuit results for both your own accounts and for contracts within the remits of the Contract technicians.
- Providing quotations for contract works
- Arranging and attending contract review and renewal meetings
- Physically carry out the contracted tasks where required.
- Identify any contract opportunities or remedial opportunities from Risk Assessments and quote accordingly.
Keep LCA Documents up to date and following LCA procedures
Maintain Health & Safety standards and procedures.
Actively seek new contract opportunities.
Prepare tenders to be sent in response to client’s enquiries, in conjunction with the Contracts Director
Promote and cross sell the company’s products and services wherever possible
CV’s will not be considered if you have no previous experience in the water hygiene industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Water Hygiene/Treatment: 5 years
- Experience with ACOP L8 and knowledge of HSG274 guidelines and HTM04.01
- Basic understanding of chemistry – being able to interpret results and being familiar/well versed with BSRIA BG50 2013.
- Commercially aware
Required license or certification:
- Driving License
- Acceptable DBS certification